Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
16 ounces (2 Nos.) apple, large
2 teaspoons sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Wash, dry apple, and thinly slice.
- Mix the apple pieces with sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Place the coated apple slices in the air fryer basket without
- Put the air fryer basket in the inner pot of the Instant Pot Air Fryer.
- Close the crisp lid.
- Set the temperature at 350°F and timer for 12 minutes in the ROAST
- Press START to begin the roasting.
- Halfway through the roasting, open the crisp lid and shake the air
fryer basket for even cooking.
- Close the crisp lid to resume the roasting.
- Keep checking in between to confirm the desired crisp.
- Note – the apple slices will continue to crisp as they cool down.
Nutrition Info: Calories: 129, Calories from fat: 3, Total fat: 0.4g, Saturated
fat: 0.1g, Trans fat: 0g, Trans fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 2mg, Total
carbs: 34g, Dietary fiber: 6g, Sugars: 26g, Protein: 1g