Cooking Time: 16 Minutes
1 pound skinless, chicken tenders or chicken breast cut into strips
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs or other breadcrumbs of choice
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup milk or Buttermilk (preferred)
1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
Cooking oil spray (avocado oil)
- Choose the Air Fry option on the Instant Pot Duo Crisp Air Fryer and
set the temperature to 400°F. Push start and begin the preheating.
- Put the chicken tenders in a bag with a ziplock or bowl and coat them
- Combine the breadcrumbs, salt and pepper,seasoning and Parmesan
cheese in a deep bowl.
- Place the egg in the other bowl and flour in a separate bowl.
- Dig the tenders through the flour followed by dipping in egg, post
dredge through the breadcrumb mix.
- Once preheated, sprinkle the Air Fryer trays or basket with oil and
place the tenders on the tray. Do not crowd or overlap the tenders.
- Drizzle the chicken tenders with some oil.
- Close the Air fryer lid and Air Fry for about 5 minutes, then turn the
tenders over and spray them with oil again. Switch the tray positions in
case you are using multiple trays.
- Repeat step 8 again.
- Air fry for another 6 minutes or until the chicken tenders are golden
brown and internal temperature is at least 165°F, flipping the tenders or
switching trays as necessary.
Nutrition Info: Calories 359, Total Fat 15g, Total Carbs 19g, Protein 37g