Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
1 (18.5-ounce / 524-g) box yellow cake mix
2 tablespoons butter, melted
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup pineapple slices
1 cup water
- In a medium bowl, prepare the cake mix according to the instructions
on box. Set aside.
- Grease a springform pan with butter, sprinkle the brown sugar at the
bottom of the pan and place the pineapple slices on top.
- Pour the cake batter all over and cover the pan with foil. Pour the
water in the Instant Pot, then fit in a trivet, and place the pan on top.
- Seal the lid, select the Pressure Cook and set the timer for 18 minutes
at High Pressure.
- When cooking is complete, do a natural pressure release for 10
minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove cake pan, take off foil and let cool for 10 minutes.
Turn cake over onto a plate. Slice and serve.