Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup milk
1 cup mashed banana
1/3 cup maple syrup
4 tbsp butter, melted
1/2 tsp salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk eggs with vanilla, mashed banana, maple,
syrup, and butter until well combined.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in a mixing
- Add egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into the 12 silicone muffin molds.
- Place the dehydrating tray in a multi-level air fryer basket and place
basket in the instant pot.
- Place silicone muffin molds on dehydrating tray.
- Seal pot with air fryer lid and select bake mode then set the
temperature to 350 F and timer for 15 minutes.
- Bake remaining muffins using the same method.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Info: Calories 140 Fat 4.9 g Carbohydrates 21.2 g Sugar 7.1 g
Protein 2.9 g Cholesterol 38 mg