Cooking Time: 20 To 22 Minutes
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup Swerve
1 cup coconut flour
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
A pinch of salt
A pinch of ground cardamom
- Preheat the air fryer to 350ºF (7ºC). Spray a baking pan with cooking
- Beat together the melted butter and Swerve in a large mixing dish
until fluffy. Whisk in the eggs.
- Add the coconut flour, cocoa powder, flaxseed meal, baking powder,
vanilla essence, salt, and cardamom and stir with a spatula until well
incorporated. Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared baking pan.
- Place the baking pan in the air fryer basket and bake for 20 to 22
minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from the basket and place on a wire rack to cool completely.
Cut into squares and serve immediately.